Personalized predictions study for a 55 year old man who takes Toprol-Xl, Ativan, Norco - from FDA reports
We analyzed 2,023,613 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,023,613 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
- 16.46% for males aged 55 (±5) who have atrial fibrillation|anxiety
- 15.63% for males aged 55 (±5) who take toprol-xl|ativan and have anxiety aggravated
- 15.63% for males aged 55 (±5) who take toprol-xl|norco and have anxiety aggravated
- 15.63% for males aged 55 (±5) who take ativan|norco and have anxiety aggravated
- 14.21% for males aged 55 (±5) who have anxiety|pain
- 7.33% for males aged 55 (±5) who have atrial fibrillation|pain
Recent general studies
- Cannabis and Prezcobix drug interaction - a second ago
- Doryx and Radix Aucklandiae drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Uric Acid Increased with Baclofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Theobromine? - 4 seconds ago
- Carboplatin and Pemetrexed drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Lipase Increased with Lovenox? - 4 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Paeoniae Flos drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Trigger Finger with Flax Seed Oil? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin - Oily with Tramadol? - 6 seconds ago
- Nizatidine and Xigduo Xr drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.