Personalized predictions study for a 51 year old woman who takes Co-Codamol - from FDA reports
We analyzed 951,532 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
951,532 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rash Erythematous with Calcimar? - now
- Will you have Immunodeficiency Disorders with Levothyroxine Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Immunosuppression with Levothyroxine Sodium? - a second ago
- Dimetapp and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Vision - Night Blindness with Lisinopril? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nyctanopia with Lisinopril? - 2 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Tolectin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Toradol vs. Vicoprin - 10 seconds ago
- Rituxan and Zovirax drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Otezla and Daemonorops Draco drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benlysta, Plaquenil, Cellcept - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 19 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 20 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.