Personalized predictions study for a 53 year old woman who takes Divalproex, Risperidone - from FDA reports
We analyzed 2,002,167 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,002,167 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Balance Disorder with Novantrone? - now
- Will you have Patella Fracture with Diovan? - a second ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Genital Pain with Juxtapid - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cerebral Palsy with Nuedexta? - 2 seconds ago
- Coffee and Madelonitrile drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Ucephan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Reglan and Galeopsis Ochroleuca drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Blood Isopropanol Increased with Gabapentin - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Aortic Valve Disease Mixed with Vitamin D? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Anhedonia with Versed? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.