Personalized predictions study for a 25 year old woman who takes Mobic, Plaquenil - from FDA reports
We analyzed 834,686 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
834,686 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Oxygen Saturation Decreased with Miglitol? - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Endocarditis with Hydrochlorothiazide? - 2 seconds ago
- Mitoxantrone and Sadi drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Terror with Mucosil-10? - 6 seconds ago
- Adcal and Robaxin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Obtundation with Ammi? - 6 seconds ago
- Melatonin and Aamalaki drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Metaxalone and Brilinta drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Metabolic Alkalosis with Copegus? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Hysterectomy with Multiple Sclerosis? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benlysta, Plaquenil, Cellcept - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 20 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 21 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.