Personalized predictions study for a 62 year old man who takes Eliquis - from FDA reports
We analyzed 764,965 related reports to generate the predictions. There are 2 types of predictions: symptoms and conditions with supporting statistic provided. You can discuss the predictions with your healthcare provider.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
764,965 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Recent general studies
- Probiotic and Temazepam drug interaction - now
- Cephalexin and Clozapine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dairy Product Intolerance with Tudorza Pressair? - 3 seconds ago
- Same vs. Divalproex - 4 seconds ago
- Advil vs. Ketamine Hcl - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Total Knee Replacement with Norgesic? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Total Knee Arthroplasty with Norgesic? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Tkr with Norgesic? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Tka with Norgesic? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Knee Replacement - Total with Norgesic? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Marijuana, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Butrans, Diazepam, Pregabalin - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lansoprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Clomipramine Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Nexplanon, Cymbalta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Clozapine, Suboxone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Empliciti, Revlimid, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Lipitor, Sinemet - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Felodipine, Vitamin D, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.