What to expect when you have Trichomoniasis with Lyme disease?
Do you have Trichomoniasis with Lyme disease? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
268 reports have been studied.
180 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
88 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 11.36% for males aged 50 (±5) who have lyme disease
Lyme disease (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks) can be treated by Doxycycline, Doxycycline hyclate, Amoxicillin, Ceftin, Azithromycin (latest reports from 2,892 Lyme disease patients)
Trichomoniasis (a sexually transmitted disease caused by a parasite) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, essential hypertension, trichomoniasis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 242 Trichomoniasis patients).Lyme disease and Trichomoniasis
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Lyme Disease and Trichomoniasis
- Support group for people who have Lyme Disease
- Support group for people who have Trichomoniasis
You may be interested in these posts
- Would like to hear experiences of anyone with Chronic Lyme and using Botox Thank you
- What helps the intercostal neuralgia pain?
- Started with extremely severe headache (first in life) suggestive of stroke but none could be detected. Severe loss of cognition for several years, worsened by Risperidone and other drugs that supressed dompanine which caused Parkinson's like symptoms and eventually severe knee damage from...
- Not new to Lyme but I am a newly diagnosed alpha-1 with pi-zz mutation
- My wife has Lyme, Babesia and has had for much time Neutrophilia . . . seems to be connected to the Babesia, however.
- Will you have Hypertension with Suprep Bowel Prep Kit?
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with Methadone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Peripheral Neuropathy with Renagel?
- What to expect when you take Procalamine and Demerol
- Will you have Major Depression with Flagyl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Suprep Bowel Prep Kit and have Hypertension?
- Support group for people who take Methadone Hydrochloride and have Low Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Renagel and have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who take Flagyl and have Major Depression?
Recent Care Guides
No recent care guides.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.