What to expect when you have Trichomoniasis with Lyme disease?
Do you have Trichomoniasis with Lyme disease? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
268 reports have been studied.
180 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
88 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 11.36% for males aged 50 (±5) who have lyme disease
Lyme disease (a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks) can be treated by Doxycycline, Doxycycline hyclate, Amoxicillin, Ceftin, Azithromycin (latest reports from 2,892 Lyme disease patients)
Trichomoniasis (a sexually transmitted disease caused by a parasite) has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, essential hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 242 Trichomoniasis patients).Lyme disease and Trichomoniasis
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Lyme Disease and Trichomoniasis
- Support group for people who have Lyme Disease
- Support group for people who have Trichomoniasis
Can you answer these questions
- My doctor prescribed phentermine to me because I have been struggling with losing weight. I have Lyme Disease and just started today. I am experiencing weird vision like pressure on sides ofor eyes making good my vision blurry. IS THIS NORMAL?
- I had tested positive a few years back for rocKY Mountain spotted fever and a few Lyme panels came back positive as well the infectious disease specialist here in southern IL said it happened to long ago to treat and it couldn't be Lyme cause that's not in Illinois. ...Really lol now through not...
- Hello, I am on my final week of Doxi and my headaches, neck stiffness, shoulder issues are resolved. I am grateful. But the first and most serious symptom lingers. My MRI shows a torn LCL and Meniscus. My orthopedic doctor decided the torn meniscus must be from an old injury and the LCL tear...
- Anyone know how to use this effectively?
You may be interested in these posts
- Would like to hear experiences of anyone with Chronic Lyme and using Botox Thank you
- I’m curious how many lyme patients also have M.S.? How has Tecfidera effected both diseases in your body while taking this drug?
- I just got epididymitis and I have been fighting Lyme for 11 years. I went to dr but no bacteria in my urin so I was wondering anyone with Lyme have this. Could Lyme be the reason for this. I had started back ion ABX for 3 day was herxing rally bad and on the 3rd day it happened within hours...
- I don't know what to say. I guess hey and thanks for letting me join
- Hello just went to hospital yesterday and found out that i have trichomoniasis. How is that possible? I feel so stupid i have lupus now this.
- Will you have Zygomycosis with Tobramycin Sulfate?
- Will you have Renal Pain with Multiple Myeloma?
- Halcion and Diovan drug interaction
- Will you have Pubertas Praecox with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Precocious Puberty with Wellbutrin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tobramycin Sulfate and have Zygomycosis?
- Support group for people who have Multiple Myeloma and Renal Pain?
- Support group for people who take Halcion and Diovan
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Pubertas Praecox?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Precocious Puberty?
- What to expect when you take Tobramycin Sulfate and have Zygomycosis?
- What to expect when you have Multiple Myeloma and Renal Pain?
- What to expect when you take Halcion and Diovan
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin and have Pubertas Praecox?
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin and have Precocious Puberty?
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Misoprostol
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vienva
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Sudafed 12 Hour
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Dayquil, Ibu
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Dyloject, Flagyl, Coartem
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.