What to expect when you take Acitretin and Rifampin and isoniazid?
Do you take Acitretin and Rifampin and isoniazid? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
751 reports have been studied.
395 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
356 related reports were analyzed:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Acitretin and Rifampin and isoniazid:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Acitretin has active ingredients of acitretin. (latest outcomes from Acitretin 1,628 users)
Rifampin and isoniazid
Rifampin and isoniazid has active ingredients of isoniazid; rifampin. It is often used in tuberculosis. (latest outcomes from Rifampin and isoniazid 226 users)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Gravol? - a second ago
- Baraclude and N-Acetyl-Tyrosine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Gravol? - a second ago
- Will you have Nephrolithiasis with Gravol? - a second ago
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Gravol? - a second ago
- Will you have Thirst - Excessive with Plavix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Polydipsia with Plavix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Excessive Thirst with Plavix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Increased Thirst with Plavix? - 2 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-12 and Macadamia Oil drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.