What to expect when you take Afeditab cr and Paxil?
Do you take Afeditab cr and Paxil? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
21,986 reports have been studied.
13,630 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
8,356 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Afeditab cr and Paxil:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
Recent general studies
- Centrum and Atrovent drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Fluconazole and Excedrin - now
- Men aged 30-39 who have Stroke with Dexilant - a second ago
- Will you have Wasp Sting with Ranitidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 60+ who have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type with Benadryl - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Labor Pain with Sustiva? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have X-Ray Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal with Cialis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Oral Cancer with Atenolol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate? - 6 seconds ago
- Coreg and Oat drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin, Sandostatin Lar - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr, Ibuprofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Chaste Berry, Wellbutrin Xl for a 35 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Insulin - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.