What to expect when you take Augmentin '875' and Toprol-xl?
Do you take Augmentin '875' and Toprol-xl? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
18,839 reports have been studied.
10,191 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
8,648 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Augmentin '875' and Toprol-xl:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Augmentin '875' has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clavulanate potassium. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Augmentin '875' 600 users)
Toprol-xl has active ingredients of metoprolol succinate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Toprol-xl 40,326 users)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Metaproterenol Sulfate? - now
- What to expect when you take Heparin Sodium and Xanax - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Asthma with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Levonorgestrel and Effexor - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Sepsis with Kytril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Stools with Pentasa? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Rythmol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound - Cut Or Puncture with Rythmol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Wound with Rythmol? - 5 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Nyquil drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Humira, Omeprazole - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Metoclopramide, Fluoxetine - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lyrica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Hydroxyzine for a 23 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.