What to expect when you take Cefixime and Cipro?
Do you take Cefixime and Cipro? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
942 reports have been studied.
544 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
398 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Cefixime and Cipro:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Increased with Nattokinase? - now
- Abreva and Proair Hfa drug interaction - now
- Side effect comparison of Clonazepam and Luvox - a second ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Watercress drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Food Craving with Dopar? - 2 seconds ago
- Mucosil-10 and Xigris drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Paekch'Ul drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hereditary Angioedema with Donepezil? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Throat Tightness with Aleve Pm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Quincke'S Disease with Donepezil? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.