What to expect when you take Cefixime and Cipro?
Do you take Cefixime and Cipro? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
942 reports have been studied.
544 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
398 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Cefixime and Cipro:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Recent general studies
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Clonidine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Vitamin B12 Deficiency with Ramipril? - a second ago
- Farxiga and Galbanum Gum drug interaction - a second ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Drug Screen False Positive with Acyclovir - 3 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Yellow Jessamine Root drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Brain Damage (Traumatic) with Eliquis? - 5 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Qing Dai drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Haematoma with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Injection Site Erythema with Cenestin? - 8 seconds ago
- Klor-Con and B-12 drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.