What to expect when you take Ceftin and Metformin hydrochloride?
Do you take Ceftin and Metformin hydrochloride? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
48,753 reports have been studied.
27,474 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
21,279 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Ceftin and Metformin hydrochloride:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Ceftin has active ingredients of cefuroxime axetil. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Ceftin 3,645 users)
Metformin hydrochloride has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Metformin hydrochloride 25,529 users)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Wiwanitkit S, Wiwanitkit V, "Metformin and sleep disorders", Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 2012 Jan .
- Al-Hamdy RA, "Assessment of electrolytes and HbA1c in type 2 diabetic patients using metformin and evaluation of guidelines obedience regarding renal impairment", J.Thi-Qar Sci., 2015 Jan .
- Sahoo HB, Rath B, Behera JP, Moharana CS, "Cefuroxime axetil associated oral eruption: A case report", Apollo Medicine, 2016 Jun .
- ŽUPANIĆ KRMEK DU, BRAJKOVIĆ I, BEKIĆ D, KRNIĆ A, JURKOVIĆ P, PAVLOVIĆ T, "CALCIFIED DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS IN A PATIENT WITH RECURRENT DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND SARCOIDOSIS", Acta Medica Croatica, 2014 Mar .
- Lee IS, Kim KS, Kim KH, Park J, Jeong HS, Kim Y, Na YC, Chung WS, Ahn KS, Lee SG, Um JY, "Antihyperglycemic and Antiobesity Effects of JAL2 on db/db Mice", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tuberculosis Of Peripheral Lymph Nodes with Rexulti? - now
- What to expect when you take Combivent and have Yellow Skin And Eyes? - a second ago
- Acetylcysteine and Codeine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Lumigan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Spastic Colon with Lumigan? - 2 seconds ago
- Restasis and Eastern Mistletoe drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nervous Indigestion with Lumigan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Faeces Hard with Labid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mucous Colitis with Lumigan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Inflammation with Isuprel? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.