What to expect when you take Cefuroxime axetil and Zantac 75?
Do you take Cefuroxime axetil and Zantac 75? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
9,638 reports have been studied.
5,939 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
3,699 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Cefuroxime axetil and Zantac 75:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Cefuroxime axetil has active ingredients of cefuroxime axetil. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Cefuroxime axetil 1,781 users)
Zantac 75 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 75 1,458 users)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sahoo HB, Rath B, Behera JP, Moharana CS, "Cefuroxime axetil associated oral eruption: A case report", Apollo Medicine, 2016 Jun .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sticky Skin with Ziac? - now
- Celecoxib and Obestin-30 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Valproic Acid vs. Phenytoin Sodium - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Generalized Anxiety Disorder with 8-Hour Bayer? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache - Cluster with Cetirizine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Valerian and Yellow Hornet drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Confusion with Benemid? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Thoughts - Cloudy with Benemid? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Disorientation with Benemid? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Thinking - Unclear with Benemid? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.