What to expect when you take Ginseng and Quetiapine fumarate?
Do you take Ginseng and Quetiapine fumarate? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
19,016 reports have been studied.
11,966 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
7,050 related reports were analyzed:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Ginseng and Quetiapine fumarate:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Ginseng has active ingredients of ginseng, american. (latest outcomes from Ginseng 228 users)
Quetiapine fumarate has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Quetiapine fumarate 10,860 users)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
- Shah Z, Londhe V, "Influence of various media on the dissolution profiles of immediate-release quetiapine tablets in India", Dissolution Technologies, 2016 Feb .
Recent general studies
- Losartan and Aventyl drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dementia with Risperdal Consta? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vascular Dementia with Risperdal Consta? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dlb with Risperdal Consta? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Cortisol Decreased with Metformin? - 5 seconds ago
- Triamcinolone and Ikamba drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Brain Syndrome with Risperdal Consta? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Lewy Body Dementia with Risperdal Consta? - 5 seconds ago
- Feverfew and Fairy Caps drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Diovan Hct and Cacari drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.