What to expect when you take Glimepiride and Benazepril hydrochloride?
Do you take Glimepiride and Benazepril hydrochloride? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
11,328 reports have been studied.
5,894 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
5,434 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Glimepiride and Benazepril hydrochloride:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Glimepiride has active ingredients of glimepiride. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Glimepiride 27,974 users)
Benazepril hydrochloride has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benazepril hydrochloride 4,343 users)
Recent general studies
- Cannabis and Fragmin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Potassium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Somnambulism with Potassium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ketosis with Lansoprazole? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Walking with Potassium Citrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Xopenex Hfa and Gabapentin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Protonix Iv drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Meropenem and Radiogenix System drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Norflex and Vabomere drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lamictal Xr and Oak Bark drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.