What to expect when you take Lithium carbonate and Rabbits?
Do you take Lithium carbonate and Rabbits? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
3,930 reports have been studied.
2,245 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.66% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Lithium carbonate
- 6.15% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Lithium carbonate
1,685 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 6.71% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Lithium carbonate
Most common co-existing conditions:
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lithium carbonate 18,792 users)
Rabbits has active ingredients of yellow toadflax. (latest outcomes from Rabbits 1 users)Lithium carbonate and Rabbits
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate
- Support group for people who take Rabbits
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and Rabbits
You may be interested in these posts
- Trying to reduce Cholesterol, With Lithium. But Scared, Just recently took Niacin prescribed by doc and it washed my meds out of system. He refuses that Niacin was the cause. I have proof it did. Now Im afraid to even take supplements. Trying to reduce by food. Tumeric is on the list on my new...
- Taken time release lithium carbonate 30 years, only 450 mg daily. 2 years ago got Neuropathy (feet). Thinking that lithium caused it decreased the amount by half - 6 months ago to 225mg (.3) but didn't help, no other meds. Worked hard at researching the cause. Anyone have experience similar...
- Severe allergies and taking lithium and trileptal
- On Sotalol for PVCs, was told to go on Lithium for depression and I'm scared to combine the 2 drugs.
- My reslessness and boredom has got really bad mostly last couple months.Been on lithium about 6months now.
- Tacrolimus and Wellbutrin Sr drug interaction
- Will you have Pain Relief with Soriatane?
- Will you have Tinnitus with Opsumit?
- Will you have Plmd with Rexulti?
- Will you have Cdf/Cdf with Avonex?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tacrolimus and Wellbutrin Sr
- Support group for people who take Soriatane and have Pain Relief?
- Support group for people who take Opsumit and have Tinnitus?
- Support group for people who take Rexulti and have Plmd?
- Support group for people who take Avonex and have Cdf/Cdf?
Recent Care Guides
No recent care guides.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.