What to expect when you take Losartan and Savella?
Do you take Losartan and Savella? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
15,135 reports have been studied.
9,467 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
5,668 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Losartan and Savella:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Losartan has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan 74,370 users)
Savella has active ingredients of milnacipran hydrochloride. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Savella 6,002 users)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Recent general studies
- Ranexa and Yashtimadhu drug interaction - now
- L-Theanine vs. Invega - a second ago
- Will you have Anterior Cruciate Ligament (Acl) Injury with Metoprolol Succinate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tongue Spasm with Fish Oil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Neostigmine Methylsulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Neostigmine Methylsulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Neostigmine Methylsulfate? - 4 seconds ago
- Levoxyl and Rabdosia Rubescens drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Depressive Delusion with Risperdal? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcification with Xolair? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.