What to expect when you take Moban and Zyprexa?
Do you take Moban and Zyprexa? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
9,832 reports have been studied.
5,009 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
4,823 related reports were analyzed:
Do you take Moban and Zyprexa:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ogłodek E, Szota A, Araszkiewicz A, "Olanzapine-induced neuroleptic malignant syndrome after 10 years of treatment", Aust NZJ Psychiatry, 2013 Oct .
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA, "Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: A case report and review of the literature", Mental Health Clinician, 2017 Jan .
- Gupta SK, Shwetank B, "Reversible bilateral sensori-neural hearing loss due to olanzapine in a male suffering from bipolar affective disorder", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cardiac Disorder with Colestipol Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vascular Dementia with Dramamine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lewy Body Dementia with Dramamine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dlb with Dramamine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Imperforate Anus with Valsartan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Brain Syndrome with Dramamine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anal Atresia with Valsartan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dementia with Dramamine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anorectal Malformation with Valsartan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Gangrene with Gabapentin? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.