What to expect when you take Modafinil and Naphazoline hydrochloride?
Do you take Modafinil and Naphazoline hydrochloride? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
4,652 reports have been studied.
3,232 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.01% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Modafinil
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,420 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
- 27.82% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Modafinil
Modafinil has active ingredients of modafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Modafinil 6,533 users)
Naphazoline hydrochloride has active ingredients of naphazoline hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Naphazoline hydrochloride 28 users)Modafinil and Naphazoline hydrochloride
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lopes E, Pereira D, da Silva Behrens NS, de Almeida Fonseca H, Calvancanti PO, de Araújo Lima TF, Pradella-Hallinan M, Castro J, Tufik S, Coelho FM, "Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a patient without narcolepsy", Sleep Science, 2014 Mar .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Modafinil
- Support group for people who take Naphazoline Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Modafinil and Naphazoline Hydrochloride
Can you answer these questions
- I've been having issues with low testosterone, clearly from low LH stimulation by the pituitary. I started taking Modafinil in Sep/2015 and my LH shot much higher in Oct/2015. Then in Dec/2015 I stopped Modafinil and my LH went to the lowest level I ever measured in Jan/2016 (charts attached)....
- I Stopped taking Sertraline a couple of months back. But I am currently taking Modafinil (Life changing) but I want to start taking Sertraline again but I don't the effect or damages of mixing the two. Does anyone have any first had experience mixing the two?
- I have been taking modafinil since last two weeks and I had the history of thrombocytopenia. So I have a low platelet count now due to modafinil as previously it was cured. now if i discontinue the drug will the hypersensitivity go away?
- I have been on Provigil for over 10 years due to fatigue caused by MS. I have always noticed that my heart seems to pound harder when I take it but recently had chest pain that took me to the ER. Within minutes, I had V-Fib which resulted in cardiac arrest. I had to have CPR and 4 shocks from...
- Does Modafinil help in treatment of conversion disorder?
You may be interested in these posts
- When you take high does of modafinil with any other combination it's gives you conjection in upper aur path way Wait for withdrawal of drug and then it will be fine. It a side effect so reconsider the does of drug . I hope that helps
- Took 200mg Modalert modafinil and I am feeling cold and extremely hungry, very odd indeed. My hands feel so chilled that I feel like it is hard to type. This is only my 2nd time taking it, perhaps the dosage is too high?
- The hotter it is out side the more I sweat and the hotter I get. I also have Raynaud's. My toes, ears, fingers and nose freeze but at the same time I can start heating up and sweat drips off my face.
- Suffering terribly with canker sores on the tongue since starting on modafinil. I also have a numbness on the tip of my tongue (I'm assuming it's related) Any tips, advice or experience appreciated!
- Student, currently off effexor , on Xyrem for nearly two months (3.75+3.75)
- Will you have Onychomadesis with Aggrenox?
- Will you have Subdural Hygroma with Suprapubic Pain?
- Will you have Overdose with Uceris?
- Will you have Fear Of Disease with Fioricet?
- Will you have Back Disorder with Yellow Skin And Eyes?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aggrenox and have Onychomadesis?
- Support group for people who have Suprapubic Pain and Subdural Hygroma?
- Support group for people who take Uceris and have Overdose?
- Support group for people who take Fioricet and have Fear Of Disease?
- Support group for people who have Yellow Skin And Eyes and Back Disorder?
- What to expect when you take Aggrenox and have Onychomadesis?
- What to expect when you have Suprapubic Pain and Subdural Hygroma?
- What to expect when you take Uceris and have Overdose?
- What to expect when you take Fioricet and have Fear Of Disease?
- What to expect when you have Yellow Skin And Eyes and Back Disorder?
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Prozac, Clopidogrel, Atorvastatin Calcium, Plavix, Neurontin, Carvedilol, Methotrexate, Prednisone Intensol, Requip, Levothyroxine Sodium
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Promethazine Dm, Norvasc
- A study for a 31 year old man who takes Amoxicillin
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Rogaine
- A study for a 91 year old man who takes Simvastatin, Omeprazole
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.