What to expect when you take Tolterodine and Bactrim ds?
Do you take Tolterodine and Bactrim ds? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
14,325 reports have been studied.
7,364 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
6,961 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Tolterodine and Bactrim ds:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Tolterodine has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Tolterodine 4,664 users)
Bactrim ds has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Bactrim ds 11,204 users)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obsessional Neurosis Aggravated with Rituxan? - now
- Clonidine and Symbicort drug interaction - a second ago
- Pantothenic Acid and Spironolactone drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Hernia Gangrenous with Verapamil Hcl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Face Oedema with Cladribine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tachypnoea with Primaxin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastroenteritis Clostridial with Gabapentin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tachypnea with Primaxin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Bleeding with Chlorthalidone? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Haemorrhage with Chlorthalidone? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Xeloda - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Maxide - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan, Humira, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prednisone, Durezol - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Atarax, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 53 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Pristiq - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Mirena, Strattera - 13 hours ago
- Prediction of Benadryl, Nabumetone for a 23 year old woman - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Mirena, Strattera - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.