What to expect when you take Allegra and have Bacterial diarrhoea?
Do you take Allegra and have Bacterial diarrhoea? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
7,589 reports have been studied.
5,384 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
2,205 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,472 users)
Bacterial diarrhoea has been reported by people with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, preventive health care, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 107 Bacterial diarrhoea patients).Allegra and Bacterial diarrhoea
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Allegra and have Bacterial Diarrhoea
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Diarrhoea
- Support group for people who take Allegra
You may be interested in these posts
- Don't know for sure, but I lost my sense of smell about 18 months ago. I was taking occasional Allegra for allergies at the time. I have not been able to smell anything since. Any comments ?
- I am 81 years old and had taken Allegra for about a month and it has caused dehydration
- My neck wnd back have knots in them from using allegra. Pollen is so high right now what can i do? I use advil regularly with the pain and still take the allegra. Plus i have been using solan pas patches for the shoulder and neck pain because i cant sleep well - what can i do? Zertec doss t work for me.
- I decided to try Allegra after Claritin seemed to not be helping me much. On the day of the second dose, my left hip and back started to hurt excruciatingly. I could hardly walk. Even resting on that side was uncomfortable! My left leg felt very restless and I generally felt sore. No more...
- At the time of my T.IA., I was an otherwise healthy, fit, 48 year old woman with no known health issues, other than very bad allergies. I had been prescribed Allegra D daily from my allergist. I had used the drug with excellent results for 4 years without problems. I would never miss a...
- Will you have Ear Disorder with Lithium Carbonate?
- Will you have Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Sacroiliitis with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia?
- Will you have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding with Lo Loestrin Fe?
- Will you have Haematoma with Rasagiline Mesylate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lithium Carbonate and have Ear Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Coagulation Factor Viii Level Increased?
- Support group for people who have Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Sacroiliitis?
- Support group for people who take Lo Loestrin Fe and have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding?
- Support group for people who take Rasagiline Mesylate and have Haematoma?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.