What to expect when you take Allegra and have Bacterial diarrhoea?
Do you take Allegra and have Bacterial diarrhoea? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
7,589 reports have been studied.
5,384 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
2,205 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Allegra and have Bacterial diarrhoea:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 51,818 users)
Bacterial diarrhoea has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, preventive health care, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 140 Bacterial diarrhoea patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Beta-D-Glucan Abnormal with Alcohol? - now
- Will you have Ocular Hyperaemia with Simvastatin? - now
- Victoza and Aristada drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Obstructed Labor with Xanthophyll? - a second ago
- Ziagen and Hydroflumethiazide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Metformin - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Saxenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Estradiol, B-12, Zinc Sulfate, Cataflam, Progesterone, Iron Dextran, Biotin, Vitamin E, Norflex - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Adderall 30, Kariva - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.