What to expect when you take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor cerebri?
Do you take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor cerebri? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
5,197 reports have been studied.
3,169 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
2,028 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 39,683 users)
Pseudotumor cerebri (increased pressure within the brain in the absence of a tumour) has been reported by people with acne, birth control, acute promyelocytic leukaemia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 2,596 Pseudotumor cerebri patients).Amoxicillin and Pseudotumor cerebri
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lippi G, Favaloro EJ, Mattiuzzi C, "Combined administration of antibiotics and direct oral anticoagulants: a renewed indication for laboratory monitoring?", Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis, 2014 Oct .
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Support group for people who have Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin
You may be interested in these posts
- I've had ptc for almost 20 yrs... I had bilat optic nerve sheath decompression about that long ago as well I have been doing great in the ptc department but about 2yrs ago I developed severe sciatica I do have herniated discs and have had surgery...I'm just wondering if there is a correlation...
- Hello! Looking forward to being a part of the group.
- Help! I am in severe pain siatica and have only been on amoxicillin for 4 days. Is this a side effect of the drug?
- Is taking Tazodone and Amoxicillin safe?
- Rick here. I’ve had Lyme disease in the past and now have reactive RA reactions to live vaccines. 8 years ago it was a flu shot. Last year a shingles vaccine, wry bad migrating RA hands shoulders knees , all one joint st a time. Recent I got a return of the migrating joint pain similar to the...
- Will you have Rashes with Cleocin T?
- Will you have Osteoarthritis with Olmesartan Medoxomil?
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Anagrelide Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Bladder Spasm with Viagra?
- Will you have Benign Intracranial Hypertension with Zyrtec?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cleocin T and have Rashes?
- Support group for people who take Olmesartan Medoxomil and have Osteoarthritis?
- Support group for people who take Anagrelide Hydrochloride and have Nosebleeds?
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Bladder Spasm?
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Benign Intracranial Hypertension?
Recent Care Guides
- Christinaj (Free)
- Medlife (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.