What to expect when you take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor cerebri?
Do you take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor cerebri? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
5,197 reports have been studied.
3,169 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
2,028 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor cerebri:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Amoxicillin has active ingredients of amoxicillin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Amoxicillin 47,125 users)
Pseudotumor cerebri (increased pressure within the brain in the absence of a tumour) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, acute promyelocytic leukaemia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 3,254 Pseudotumor cerebri patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lippi G, Favaloro EJ, Mattiuzzi C, "Combined administration of antibiotics and direct oral anticoagulants: a renewed indication for laboratory monitoring?", Seminars in Thrombosis and Hemostasis, 2014 Oct .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Endometriosis with Demerol? - a second ago
- Will you have Face Crushing with Flovent? - a second ago
- Will you have Insomnia with Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Wakefulness with Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - 42 minutes ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.