What to expect when you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder?
Do you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Avodart has active ingredients of dutasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Avodart 13,514 users)
Polyglandular disorder has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, narcolepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, breast cancer female (latest reports from 44 Polyglandular disorder patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Phagocytosis with Cytotec? - now
- Will you have Ultrasound Prostate Abnormal with Proscar? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anemia - Hemolytic Due To G6Pd Deficiency with Curcuma Xanthorrhiza? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Latex Allergy with Crestor? - 4 seconds ago
- Norfloxacin and Zopiclone drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Zoladex - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Letrozole, Ibrance, Xgeva - 10 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Accutane, Latisse for a 22 year old woman - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Maxide, Synthroid, Nuvigil - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Melatonin, Nuvigil - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.