What to expect when you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder?
Do you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Avodart has active ingredients of dutasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Avodart 13,745 users)
Polyglandular disorder has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, narcolepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, breast cancer female (latest reports from 47 Polyglandular disorder patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Brovana? - now
- Will you have Cerebral Atrophy with Toviaz? - now
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Brovana? - a second ago
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Brovana? - a second ago
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Brovana? - a second ago
- Will you have Tinnitus with Mononucleosis? - 4 seconds ago
- Advil and Sulfasalazine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Pharyngitis Streptococcal? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Open Wound with Pharyngitis Streptococcal? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Laceration with Pharyngitis Streptococcal? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Effexor, Zantac 150 - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Sinemet Cr, Baclofen - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.