What to expect when you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder?
Do you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Avodart has active ingredients of dutasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Avodart 13,514 users)
Polyglandular disorder has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, narcolepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, breast cancer female (latest reports from 44 Polyglandular disorder patients).Avodart and Polyglandular disorder
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Avodart and have Polyglandular Disorder
- Support group for people who have Polyglandular Disorder
- Support group for people who take Avodart
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi , my name is Tony , been on DUT for 18 months.. still diffusing albeit slowly.. Memory loss and brain fog seems to be increasing tho.. to the extent that my doc has booked an MRI brain scan for me. I'm hoping it's not down to the dreaded Alzhiemers.. if i get an all clear then im going to...
- Did anyone get pancytopenia from using avodart
- I take Avodart AND Amlodipine, and just discovered online that there have been a few cases of renal failure in those over age 60 who take both of these medications. I am 65 and have only one kidney, so I am concerned. I don't know if I should be.
- Would discontinuing avodart cure my IBS? It seems to have developed since I started taking the drug in early October. I find it worrying when I want to go out anywhere but I can't be sure that it's related directly to the drug. I'm male and turn 66 next month.
- I have stopped AVODART after 3 months when I supposed my breast have enlarged. How can I know if this is due to AVODART or due to the weight rising?
- Will you have Claustrophobia with Humira?
- What to expect when you take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Acid Reflux?
- Will you have Mixed Hepatocellular-Cholestatic Injury with Xeloda?
- Will you have Pharingeal Oedema with Ceftin?
- Invokana and Enablex drug interaction
- Will you have Pericarditis Tuberculous with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Tumor - Ear with Kls?
- Will you have Sulindac Overdose with Fluconazole?
- Will you have General Ill Feeling with Copd?
- Will you have Malaise with Copd?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.