What to expect when you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder?
Do you take Avodart and have Polyglandular disorder? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Avodart has active ingredients of dutasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Avodart 12,619 users)
Polyglandular disorder has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, narcolepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, breast cancer female (latest reports from 41 Polyglandular disorder patients).Avodart and Polyglandular disorder
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Avodart and have Polyglandular Disorder
- Support group for people who have Polyglandular Disorder
- Support group for people who take Avodart
You may be interested in these posts
- Did anyone get pancytopenia from using avodart
- I take Avodart AND Amlodipine, and just discovered online that there have been a few cases of renal failure in those over age 60 who take both of these medications. I am 65 and have only one kidney, so I am concerned. I don't know if I should be.
- Would discontinuing avodart cure my IBS? It seems to have developed since I started taking the drug in early October. I find it worrying when I want to go out anywhere but I can't be sure that it's related directly to the drug. I'm male and turn 66 next month.
- I have stopped AVODART after 3 months when I supposed my breast have enlarged. How can I know if this is due to AVODART or due to the weight rising?
- i need a treatment or medications for enlarge prostate gland that don't cause tiredness and dizziness. thanks
- Will you have Bronchospasm with Sedation?
- Will you have Hydrometra with Wellbutrin?
- Will you have Loss Of Smell with Aranesp?
- Will you have Autism with Methylprednisolone?
- Will you have Back Pain Aggravated with Aldactone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Sedation and Bronchospasm?
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Hydrometra?
- Support group for people who take Aranesp and have Loss Of Smell?
- Support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and have Autism?
- Support group for people who take Aldactone and have Back Pain Aggravated?
- What to expect when you have Sedation and Bronchospasm?
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin and have Hydrometra?
- What to expect when you take Aranesp and have Loss Of Smell?
- What to expect when you take Methylprednisolone and have Autism?
- What to expect when you take Aldactone and have Back Pain Aggravated?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.