What to expect when you take Baclofen and have Missed period?
Do you take Baclofen and have Missed period? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 62,064 users)
Missed period has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, schizophrenia (latest reports from 371 Missed period patients).Baclofen and Missed period
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Missed Period
- Support group for people who have Missed Period
- Support group for people who take Baclofen
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello. I’ve been on Baclofen for years after suffering a medically induced spinal cord injury with only a 50% functional esophagus now. Recently, I was approved to have an intrathecal pain pump placed and about 3-4 months prior I started having weird sensations on my right side of my head and...
- I have a neck problem.Doctor useless and said wear and tear.So could be anything really.Had a very heavy job and still do weight training but no way I want to give it up.I tend to stretch and crack it a lot and people comment on it.Ive read a lot about baclofen being able to help so thought I...
- I started taking Trulicity about 7 weeks ago and I skipped my period this month and I am concerned.
- Hi I’m Terry I have systemic mastocytosis. Are there any others out here who have this and take baclofen? If so what has been your experience with this med. it was just prescribed to me today. Any help would be appreciated.
- Hi I was taking BACLOFEN and Phentermine until I started feeling anger and anxiety. I stopped Phentermine 2 weeks ago and the anxiety is killing me. Dr gave me xanax and I'm too sedated. I asked for lamictal and I have to take 325 mg per day to stay calm. I also take cymbalta and its having...
- Will you have Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Metronidazole?
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Luxiq?
- Will you have Uric Acid with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer - Peptic with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer with Luxiq?
- Will you have Stomach Ulcer with Luxiq?
- Will you have Stomach Acid Test with Luxiq?
- Will you have Peptic Disease with Luxiq?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.