What to expect when you take Baclofen and have Missed period?
Do you take Baclofen and have Missed period? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,608 users)
Missed period has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, depression, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 371 Missed period patients).Baclofen and Missed period
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Missed Period
- Support group for people who have Missed Period
- Support group for people who take Baclofen
Can you answer these questions
- What are the uses and side effects of Keppra
- I have tremor and I find it embarrassing. How can I control the tremor when in public
- I’m 54 years and have just started amytriplylin and Baclofen 10mg each for spinal stenosis. Worried about the long term effects. Please advise.
- I have been forgetting things since using Baclofen I had to start writing things down on a daily basis. I forgot to do something at work, but the last straw was I forgot which floor I parked the car on in New Orleans. My wife then googled this medicine and saw the possible side effects and told...
- Has anyone stopped taking Baclofen and their hair started growing back in?
You may be interested in these posts
- I take bacofin for neck spasms and head trauma. because a 20 pound box fell on my head at work. I was taking this drug 3 times a day now I take it 2 times a day. I have lost 6 pounds I am now 122 pounds. I have no desire to eat. I don't want to lose too much. My Doctor is monitoring my condition...
- Hi, I had only taken Baclofen 10mg muscle spasms for 7 nights and I experienced on the second day a full blown energy drain. All I wanted to do is sleep, and when I was awake I could barley keep my eyes open. This continued for the next five days, just basically sleeping most of the day and...
- At my neurologist's recommendation, I'm considering beginning a low dose of baclofen in addition to continuing quarterly Botox injections in my right arm to address my right arm and hand spasticity (flexor and extensor tone) from last May's stroke that knocked out my right side. The Botox helps...
- I have been taking Paxil for over twenty years. Recently was put on baclofin for a pulled muscle. Took it 3times a day for about a month. Shortly after ... about a month... I developed uncontrollable blinking eyes and tongue darting. ..I did research on line and I think this condition is...
- Did anyone miss their period on victoza?
- Will you have Presyncope with Viagra?
- Will you have Physical Disability with Fosamax?
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased with Benadryl?
- Will you have Caa with Durezol?
- Will you have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present with Cefuroxime?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Presyncope?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Physical Disability?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Durezol and have Caa?
- Support group for people who take Cefuroxime and have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present?
- What to expect when you take Viagra and have Presyncope?
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Physical Disability?
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Durezol and have Caa?
- What to expect when you take Cefuroxime and have Neutrophil Toxic Granulation Present?
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Norvasc
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Nucynta Er
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.