What to expect when you take Baclofen and have Missed period?
Do you take Baclofen and have Missed period? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,608 users)
Missed period has been reported by people with birth control, heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding, endometriosis, rheumatoid arthritis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 371 Missed period patients).Baclofen and Missed period
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Missed Period
- Support group for people who have Missed Period
- Support group for people who take Baclofen
You may be interested in these posts
- your is helping too much, thank U
- Hello. I hope this group can help.
- Having side effects so wanted to join. Pretty scared
- I can't have an erection, ejaculate, or have an orgasm. Not sure I want to live without being able to do these things which were very important to me prior to my accident and the use of Baclofen!
- first time sharing...gonna read a few questions ...see if l fit in...
- Will you have Hot Flushes with Gadavist?
- Colchicine and Indomethacin drug interaction
- Will you have Actinomycosis with Hiccups?
- Will you have Lumpy Jaw with Hiccups?
- Will you have Spinal Osteoarthritis with Doxorubicin Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gadavist and have Hot Flushes?
- Support group for people who take Colchicine and Indomethacin
- Support group for people who have Hiccups and Actinomycosis?
- Support group for people who have Hiccups and Lumpy Jaw?
- Support group for people who take Doxorubicin Hydrochloride and have Spinal Osteoarthritis?
- What to expect when you take Gadavist and have Hot Flushes?
- What to expect when you take Colchicine and Indomethacin
- What to expect when you have Hiccups and Actinomycosis?
- What to expect when you have Hiccups and Lumpy Jaw?
- What to expect when you take Doxorubicin Hydrochloride and have Spinal Osteoarthritis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.