What to expect when you take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Kleptomania?
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and have Kleptomania? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
5,761 reports have been studied.
2,559 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
3,202 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 18,024 users)
Kleptomania (the urge to steal items for reasons other than personal use or financial gain) has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 78 Kleptomania patients).Bisoprolol fumarate and Kleptomania
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Kleptomania
- Support group for people who have Kleptomania
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I am Kyoddie and have been on both meds for the past 10 years. I am 70 years old.
- I have peripheral neuropathy and balance problems. Have been on bisoprolol for about 9 weeks for afib but balance seems to be worse and feet even slip on carpet.
- Hi, I am jum do any other person experience swelling face with d use of bisoprolol?
- My 73 y/o wife is suffering some alarming memory loss/cognitive decline and has had an occasional attack of AFib. over the years. Fairly recently the GP has been prescribing bisoprolol (2.5mg) and Pradaxa and I now read that these can have an effect on memory/cognition. The GP is very reluctant...
- Hi just started 2 .5 weeks ago taking Bisoprolol and this morning had a vertigo attack very scary does anyone have any ideas on making it more easy to bear
- Will you have Shingles with Clonazepam?
- Will you have Joint Pain with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Toe Swelling with Ivermectin?
- Will you have Tooth Disorder with Caduet?
- Will you have Anxiety with Magnevist?
- Potassium Citrate and Benicar drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
- Will you have Joint Lock with Potassium?
- Will you have Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type with Allegra?
- Will you have Macroglobulinemia - Primary with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.