What to expect when you take Breo ellipta and have Saliva analysis abnormal?
Do you take Breo ellipta and have Saliva analysis abnormal? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
450 reports have been studied.
303 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
147 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Breo ellipta has active ingredients of fluticasone furoate; vilanterol trifenatate. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Breo ellipta 6,116 users)
saliva analysis abnormal
Saliva analysis abnormal has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, epilepsy, hyperthyroidism, stress and anxiety, blood testosterone increased (latest reports from 5 Saliva analysis abnormal patients).Breo ellipta and Saliva analysis abnormal
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Breo Ellipta and have Saliva Analysis Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Saliva Analysis Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Breo Ellipta
You may be interested in these posts
- I used to be able to sing now I cannot sing because of the horsesness in my voice! I really really wish someone would have told me this before I started on this medication!
- My husband is almost 65 and has recently started his third Breo inhaler. We have noticed swelling in his feet, ankles, and shins and wonder if this could be caused by the Breo, as nothing else has changed. His heart checks out great and his blood pressure is well-controlled. Has anyone...
- Took my first dose of Breo this morning. Mild confusion followed within an hour or so. Does it go away with subsequent doses?
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
- Been using Breo 5 months appetite increased. Is Breo the cause of my increase appetite?
- Will you have Nystagmus with Oxybutynin?
- Will you have Colitis with Prandin?
- Will you have Pulmonary Fibrosis with Lactobacillus Bulgaricus?
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Ketamine Hcl?
- Will you have Tracheostomy Malfunction with Dementia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Oxybutynin and have Nystagmus?
- Support group for people who take Prandin and have Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Lactobacillus Bulgaricus and have Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who take Ketamine Hcl and have Muscle Fasciculation?
- Support group for people who have Dementia and Tracheostomy Malfunction?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.