What to expect when you take Carboplatin and have Deafness?
Do you take Carboplatin and have Deafness? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
8,903 reports have been studied.
5,669 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
3,234 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Carboplatin and have Deafness:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Carboplatin has active ingredients of carboplatin. It is often used in cancer. (latest outcomes from Carboplatin 57,395 users)
Deafness has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 16,075 Deafness patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Zakaria S, Lu KY, Nussenblatt V, Browner I, "Atrial flutter associated with carboplatin administration", Annals of Pharmacotherapy, 2011 Nov .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Prickly Heat with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Will you have Miliaria with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Will you have Diaper Rash with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Will you have Baby Rash with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Will you have Rash - Child Under 2 Years with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cipro - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Ibuprofen - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Benadryl - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.