What to expect when you take Cardene and have Aphasia?
Do you take Cardene and have Aphasia? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Cardene and have Aphasia:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 618 users)
Aphasia (damage to the parts of the brain that control language) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 53,364 Aphasia patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- MITTAL V, ARCHANA D, GUPTA A, SRIVASTAV U, CHANDRA V, SAXENA A, AGRAWAL P, "Aphasia: a Rarest Complication with a Well Known Drug Levofloxacin", Medical Science, 2013 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Alertness with Dotarem? - now
- Will you have Poor Sucking Reflex with Diovan? - now
- Will you have Decreased Consciousness with Dotarem? - now
- Will you have T1Dm with Dactinomycin? - now
- Will you have Coma with Dotarem? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Flexeril - an hour ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Farxiga, Lipitor, Lansoprazole, Repaglinide, Levemir, Irbesartan, Glucophage Xr, Aspirin, Victoza - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Tri-estarylla - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.