What to expect when you take Cardene and have Aphasia?
Do you take Cardene and have Aphasia? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 604 users)
Aphasia (damage to the parts of the brain that control language) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Aphasia patients).Cardene and Aphasia
Related publications that referenced our studies
- MITTAL V, ARCHANA D, GUPTA A, SRIVASTAV U, CHANDRA V, SAXENA A, AGRAWAL P, "Aphasia: a Rarest Complication with a Well Known Drug Levofloxacin", Medical Science, 2013 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cardene and have Aphasia
- Support group for people who have Aphasia
- Support group for people who take Cardene
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi Everyone, I thought I was developing an illness before reading some of these blogs. Angela
- I have been on Letrozole for 21 months and have noticed that my speech is slurred lately. Is anyone else having the same problem
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- Will you have Dyspnea with Razadyne Er?
- Will you have Dizziness with Finasteride?
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Metoclopramide Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Spastic Colon with Estradiol?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Loratadine?
- Will you have Pleuritic Pain with Azelastine?
- Will you have Floppy with Sprycel?
- Will you have Acne with Flexeril?
- Will you have Uti with Menest?
- Will you have Pain Management with Amlodipine?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.