What to expect when you take Cardene and have Aphasia?
Do you take Cardene and have Aphasia? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.93% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Most common co-existing conditions:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis a total antibodies ($69.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b core ab (+/-), total ($112.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b surface antigen w/reflex confirmation ($53.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis c virus (hcv) rna, qualitative, naa ($263.00) Add to cart
- 6.42% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 604 users)
Aphasia (damage to the parts of the brain that control language) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Aphasia patients).Cardene and Aphasia
Related publications that referenced our studies
- MITTAL V, ARCHANA D, GUPTA A, SRIVASTAV U, CHANDRA V, SAXENA A, AGRAWAL P, "Aphasia: a Rarest Complication with a Well Known Drug Levofloxacin", Medical Science, 2013 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cardene and have Aphasia
- Support group for people who have Aphasia
- Support group for people who take Cardene
Can you answer these questions
- Hi there, do anyone has good experience with any medication for GAD+Aphasia? I've tried all kinds of SSRIs and older medications but they do not help. I experienced only with Lustral (Zoloft) a honeymoon for a bout 4 weeks, then it seemed like it stopped to work.
- If you take trazodone at night will it cause you to be drugged and have slurred speech the next afternoon?
- Female born 25th of Dec 1934. On the 5th Dec 2017 started Effexor 37.5 mg for 1 week and then 75mg with Seroquel 25mg per day .Drugs taken at 8pm . Slurred speech at mid day for 2-3 hours. Some confusion ,forgetting some words and short memory facts during the day. Will these side effects...
- Will this resolve or is it permanent?
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of...
You may be interested in these posts
- I’m the wife of a 39 year old who is on Entresto to treat heart failure.
- I have to speak in public and the speech problem is impeding this. Can anyone please help.
- Recently had Kybella on 2/17. Experienced immediate nerve damage which was evident in my crooked smile/chin. 4 vials injected evenly under chin/jowls. Will my slurred speech and facial asymmetry resolve or is there a chance it may not heal 100%?
- 14 year old son took Tamiflu he have a slurred or delay in his speech. Almost lije a slight studder
- I suddenly developed slurred speech and have had symptoms now for almost 2 years. I have had just about all the neurological tests you can have with no known cause found. I will slur most mornings about an hour after I get up for about an hour and then it goes away. It may (or may not) occur...
- Will you have Agitation with Erectile Dysfunction?
- Will you have Restlessness with Erectile Dysfunction?
- Will you have Vascular Injury with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Mood Stabilizer with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Mood Altered with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Agitation?
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Restlessness?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Vascular Injury?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Stabilizer?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Altered?
- What to expect when you have Erectile Dysfunction and Agitation?
- What to expect when you have Erectile Dysfunction and Restlessness?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Vascular Injury?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Stabilizer?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Altered?
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Adderall, Vitamin D3, Levo-t, Wellbutrin
- A study for a 11 year old girl who takes Gaba
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Vraylar, Celexa, Lamictal, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Clomid, Estring, Endometrin
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Ursodeoxycholic Acid, Imuran, Rayos
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.