What to expect when you take Cardene and have Dysarthria?
Do you take Cardene and have Dysarthria? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.93% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Most common co-existing conditions:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis a total antibodies ($69.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b core ab (+/-), total ($112.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b surface antigen w/reflex confirmation ($53.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis c virus (hcv) rna, qualitative, naa ($263.00) Add to cart
- 6.42% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 604 users)
Dysarthria (speech disorder) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Dysarthria patients).Cardene and Dysarthria
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cardene and have Dysarthria
- Support group for people who have Dysarthria
- Support group for people who take Cardene
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi Everyone, I thought I was developing an illness before reading some of these blogs. Angela
- I have been on Letrozole for 21 months and have noticed that my speech is slurred lately. Is anyone else having the same problem
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- Will you have Anasarca with Leflunomide?
- Will you have Clostridium Difficile Colitis with Chantix?
- Will you have Cardiac Disorder with Sleep Apnea Syndrome?
- Will you have Sedation with Ketoprofen?
- What to expect when you take Nedocromil Sodium and have Obstructive Airways Disorder?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Leflunomide and have Anasarca?
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Clostridium Difficile Colitis?
- Support group for people who have Sleep Apnea Syndrome and Cardiac Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ketoprofen and have Sedation?
Recent Care Guides
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.