What to expect when you take Cardene and have Dysphasia?
Do you take Cardene and have Dysphasia? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Cardene and have Dysphasia:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 618 users)
Dysphasia (language disorder marked by deficiency in the generation of speech) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 53,364 Dysphasia patients).
Recent general studies
- Pantoprazole and Isosorbide Mononitrate drug interaction - a second ago
- Pro-Banthine and Synercid drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Yellow Skin And Eyes with Centrum Silver? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin - Yellow with Centrum Silver? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Jaundice with Centrum Silver? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Seroquel - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Cialis - an hour ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Flexeril, Fish Oil, Ginger, Magnesium Citrate, Fioricet, Probiotics, Trokendi Xr, Minipress, Metformin, L-glutamine, Turmeric - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Vascepa, Bydureon Bcise, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.