What to expect when you take Cardene and have Impairment of speech?
Do you take Cardene and have Impairment of speech? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.93% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Most common co-existing conditions:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis a total antibodies ($69.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b core ab (+/-), total ($112.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b surface antigen w/reflex confirmation ($53.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis c virus (hcv) rna, qualitative, naa ($263.00) Add to cart
- 6.42% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 604 users)
impairment of speech
Impairment of speech has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Impairment of speech patients).Cardene and Impairment of speech
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cardene and have Impairment Of Speech
- Support group for people who have Impairment Of Speech
- Support group for people who take Cardene
Can you answer these questions
- Hi there, do anyone has good experience with any medication for GAD+Aphasia? I've tried all kinds of SSRIs and older medications but they do not help. I experienced only with Lustral (Zoloft) a honeymoon for a bout 4 weeks, then it seemed like it stopped to work.
- If you take trazodone at night will it cause you to be drugged and have slurred speech the next afternoon?
- Female born 25th of Dec 1934. On the 5th Dec 2017 started Effexor 37.5 mg for 1 week and then 75mg with Seroquel 25mg per day .Drugs taken at 8pm . Slurred speech at mid day for 2-3 hours. Some confusion ,forgetting some words and short memory facts during the day. Will these side effects...
- Will this resolve or is it permanent?
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of...
You may be interested in these posts
- Two years ago I was diagnosed with TA (after 4 days in hospital ). Because I am allergic to all NSAID, I was treated for 8 months with predisone on a step-down dose according to SED rate. Within 6 months of completing the predisone, I first exhibited symptoms of aphasia. My family doctor...
- I’m the wife of a 39 year old who is on Entresto to treat heart failure.
- I have to speak in public and the speech problem is impeding this. Can anyone please help.
- Recently had Kybella on 2/17. Experienced immediate nerve damage which was evident in my crooked smile/chin. 4 vials injected evenly under chin/jowls. Will my slurred speech and facial asymmetry resolve or is there a chance it may not heal 100%?
- Vimovo and Hyzyd drug interaction
- Will you have Convulsion with Acetylsalicylic Acid?
- Will you have Crohn'S Disease with Oramorph Sr?
- Will you have Regional Enteritis with Oramorph Sr?
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease with Oramorph Sr?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vimovo and Hyzyd
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Convulsion?
- Support group for people who take Oramorph Sr and have Crohn'S Disease?
- Support group for people who take Oramorph Sr and have Regional Enteritis?
- Support group for people who take Oramorph Sr and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease?
- What to expect when you take Vimovo and Hyzyd
- What to expect when you take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Convulsion?
- What to expect when you take Oramorph Sr and have Crohn'S Disease?
- What to expect when you take Oramorph Sr and have Regional Enteritis?
- What to expect when you take Oramorph Sr and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease?
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cromolyn Sodium, Zantac 150, Zyrtec
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Chantix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Lexapro
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Lexapro
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Mydayis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.