What to expect when you take Cardene and have Language impairment?
Do you take Cardene and have Language impairment? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.93% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Most common co-existing conditions:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis a total antibodies ($69.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b core ab (+/-), total ($112.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b surface antigen w/reflex confirmation ($53.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis c virus (hcv) rna, qualitative, naa ($263.00) Add to cart
- 6.42% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 604 users)
Language impairment (language does not develop normally in child) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Language impairment patients).Cardene and Language impairment
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cardene and have Language Impairment
- Support group for people who have Language Impairment
- Support group for people who take Cardene
Can you answer these questions
- Hi there, do anyone has good experience with any medication for GAD+Aphasia? I've tried all kinds of SSRIs and older medications but they do not help. I experienced only with Lustral (Zoloft) a honeymoon for a bout 4 weeks, then it seemed like it stopped to work.
- If you take trazodone at night will it cause you to be drugged and have slurred speech the next afternoon?
- Female born 25th of Dec 1934. On the 5th Dec 2017 started Effexor 37.5 mg for 1 week and then 75mg with Seroquel 25mg per day .Drugs taken at 8pm . Slurred speech at mid day for 2-3 hours. Some confusion ,forgetting some words and short memory facts during the day. Will these side effects...
- Will this resolve or is it permanent?
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of...
You may be interested in these posts
- Two years ago I was diagnosed with TA (after 4 days in hospital ). Because I am allergic to all NSAID, I was treated for 8 months with predisone on a step-down dose according to SED rate. Within 6 months of completing the predisone, I first exhibited symptoms of aphasia. My family doctor...
- I’m the wife of a 39 year old who is on Entresto to treat heart failure.
- I have to speak in public and the speech problem is impeding this. Can anyone please help.
- Recently had Kybella on 2/17. Experienced immediate nerve damage which was evident in my crooked smile/chin. 4 vials injected evenly under chin/jowls. Will my slurred speech and facial asymmetry resolve or is there a chance it may not heal 100%?
- Will you have Visual Field Defect with Iron Deficiency Anaemia?
- Will you have Self Esteem Inflated with Strattera?
- Warfarin Sodium and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus drug interaction
- Will you have Presyncope with Turmeric?
- Will you have Biopsy Skin Abnormal with Marijuana?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Visual Field Defect?
- Support group for people who take Strattera and have Self Esteem Inflated?
- Support group for people who take Warfarin Sodium and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Support group for people who take Turmeric and have Presyncope?
- Support group for people who take Marijuana and have Biopsy Skin Abnormal?
- What to expect when you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Visual Field Defect?
- What to expect when you take Strattera and have Self Esteem Inflated?
- What to expect when you take Warfarin Sodium and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- What to expect when you take Turmeric and have Presyncope?
- What to expect when you take Marijuana and have Biopsy Skin Abnormal?
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Vyvanse
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Montelukast Sodium
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Glipizide
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Librax, Nexium
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Imuran
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.