What to expect when you take Cardene and have Language impairment?
Do you take Cardene and have Language impairment? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.93% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Most common co-existing conditions:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis a total antibodies ($69.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b core ab (+/-), total ($112.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis b surface antigen w/reflex confirmation ($53.00) Add to cart
- Hepatitis c virus (hcv) rna, qualitative, naa ($263.00) Add to cart
- 6.42% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Cardene
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 604 users)
Language impairment (language does not develop normally in child) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Language impairment patients).Cardene and Language impairment
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cardene and have Language Impairment
- Support group for people who have Language Impairment
- Support group for people who take Cardene
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi Everyone, I thought I was developing an illness before reading some of these blogs. Angela
- I have been on Letrozole for 21 months and have noticed that my speech is slurred lately. Is anyone else having the same problem
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- Will you have Nasopharyngitis with Symbicort?
- Will you have Tremor with Cider Vinegar?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Lunesta?
- Will you have Loss Of Taste with Ibu-Tab?
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Rebif?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Symbicort and have Nasopharyngitis?
- Support group for people who take Cider Vinegar and have Tremor?
- Support group for people who take Lunesta and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Ibu-Tab and have Loss Of Taste?
- Support group for people who take Rebif and have Bone And Joint Pain?
Recent Care Guides
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.