What to expect when you take Cardene and have Slurred speech?
Do you take Cardene and have Slurred speech? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
501 reports have been studied.
236 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
265 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Cardene has active ingredients of nicardipine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Cardene 604 users)
Slurred speech (slow speech that can be difficult to understand) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 47,726 Slurred speech patients).Cardene and Slurred speech
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cardene and have Slurred Speech
- Support group for people who have Slurred Speech
- Support group for people who take Cardene
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi Everyone, I thought I was developing an illness before reading some of these blogs. Angela
- I have been on Letrozole for 21 months and have noticed that my speech is slurred lately. Is anyone else having the same problem
- Hi, Jane here., I have accid reflux with slurred speech. I lost my timing first and developed slurred speech. On an 18 month waiting list to see a neurologist. I had a.c.d.f. Spinal surgery 2years Ago anyone similar? I am a senior female.
- How long after stopping the med dis your speech return?
- I started.taking Carvedilol about 3 months ago and now have dysarthria that seems to come and go.
- What to expect when you take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Stress?
- Ceftazidime and Folic Acid drug interaction
- Will you have Anuria with Aggrastat?
- Will you have Indigestion with Androgel?
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Cefuroxime Axetil drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ceftazidime and Folic Acid
- Support group for people who take Aggrastat and have Anuria?
- Support group for people who take Androgel and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Cefuroxime Axetil
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.