What to expect when you take Cephalexin and have Paralytic ileus?
Do you take Cephalexin and have Paralytic ileus? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
3,146 reports have been studied.
2,026 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
1,120 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 14,321 users)
Paralytic ileus (intestinal obstruction) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, acne, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 33,521 Paralytic ileus patients).Cephalexin and Paralytic ileus
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cephalexin and have Paralytic Ileus
- Support group for people who have Paralytic Ileus
- Support group for people who take Cephalexin
You may be interested in these posts
- i am two weeks off Keflex and continue to have awful anxiety and panic. I am taking klonopin and Zoloft but they are not working due to the Keflex. Anyone else experience this??Help
- Have Neuroendocrine tumour of small bowel with spread to liver capsule and mesentery. Operated on 2 years ago, followed by pretty severe bile salts diarrhoea. 2 months ago started taking questran, and 2 weeks ago landed up in hospital with acute total bowel obstruction. Coincidence? My...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
- Hi I am 18 year old male and I am taking cephalexin antibiotics for my UTI "Urine Tract Infection". I am having symptoms of chills, nausea, and anxiety I was wondering if this is normal :/
- First time login. Taking Cephalexin, 6 UTI since starting Intermittent Catheder process within the last 6 months Burning & incontinence. Seems different than previous 5
- Welchol and Undi drug interaction
- Will you have Lithium Overdose with Lamictal?
- Norco and Cefprozil drug interaction
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Breeam drug interaction
- Will you have Penis Deviation with Lumizyme?
- Will you have Diabetic End Stage Renal Disease with Sertraline?
- Will you have Inflammation - Cervix with Chemotherapy?
- What to expect when you take Albuterol and have Gums - Swollen?
- Will you have Earlobe Creases with Naproxen?
- Will you have Facial Bones Fracture with Tagamet Hb?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.