What to expect when you take Chantix and have Anger?
Do you take Chantix and have Anger? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
13,292 reports have been studied.
8,919 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
4,373 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Chantix and have Anger:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,796 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 27,758 Anger patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Hydrocephalus? - a second ago
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Hydrocephalus? - a second ago
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Hydrocephalus? - a second ago
- Will you have Pneumonia with Hydrocephalus? - a second ago
- Will you have Bronchopulmonary Disease with Keflin? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Advil Pm - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Effexor Xr, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Trelegy Ellipta - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.