What to expect when you take Chantix and have Anger?
Do you take Chantix and have Anger? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
13,292 reports have been studied.
8,919 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
4,373 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 80,795 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 27,758 Anger patients).Chantix and Anger
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Anger
- Support group for people who have Anger
- Support group for people who take Chantix
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I started Chantix and was between my 2nd and 3rd week and my hair started falling out by the handfuls. I have more than 50% loss. I haven't taken now for over a week and still falling out like crazy. When will this end? No other meds do I take. No stress in my life other than normal everyday...
- Hi, my name is Connie. I started taking Chantix about five weeks ago, when I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I have been trying to figure out what medicine was causing me to have tremors, looks like I have found the culprit.
- I am currently in the hospital for the past 5 days due to extremely low potassium levels. After many tests we have deduced that the cause for this significant drop is chantix. I had a triple bypass 20 months ago so this put me in serious danger.
- I have been taking Chantix for abut 2 months, but my voice is extremely hoarse. Is there anything I can do to regain my voice. The hoarseness is interfering with my job.
- I have PAH. Pulmonary hypertension and was on Chantix before but had problems with BP. I am starting Chantix again because it does stop the smoking.
- Will you have Abortion Spontaneous with Doribax?
- What to expect when you take Ativan and have Hair Thinning?
- Will you have Ear Barotrauma with Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- Will you have Pressure-Related Ear Pain with Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- Will you have Ear Popping with Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- Will you have Barotrauma with Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- Will you have Barotitis Media with Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- Will you have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction with Abnormal Heart Rhythms?
- Will you have Lipase Increased with Thiamine Hcl?
- Will you have Skin Ulcer with Cabometyx?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.