What to expect when you take Cipro and have Pericoronitis?
Do you take Cipro and have Pericoronitis? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
801 reports have been studied.
457 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
344 related reports were analyzed:
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 24,536 users)
Pericoronitis (inflammation of the gingiva surrounding the crown of a tooth) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, metastases to bone, bone pain, pain (latest reports from 138 Pericoronitis patients).Cipro and Pericoronitis
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Pericoronitis
- Support group for people who have Pericoronitis
- Support group for people who take Cipro
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Ron and i am a Cipro recoverer
- I took cipro for diverticulitis and had terrible side affects. They took me off it after 5 days. Now I believe I may have shingles (3 weeks after dropping the Cipro. I had an endoscopy and ended up with Supraglittitis (bacteria infection in my epiglottis) and was on prednisone for 6 days. ...
- My name is Sylvia. I have taken Cipro on and off for bladder infections. I took it Last part of April and on June 15 started having Restless Leg Syndrom. I have been doing research and found your article.. It is very uncomfortable. Need to talk with someone about it. My primary Dr....
- I have been on Cipro for 4 days. Last night my tongue felt a bit swollen and then my throat felt very tight. It feels tight this morning and I am having difficulty swallowing. Is this a temporary or permanent effect from the drug? Anything I can do to relieve it?
- My name is Jackie. I took ciprofloxacin for ten days.
- What to expect when you take Clobetasol Propionate and have Paleness?
- What to expect when you take Celexa and Concerta
- Will you have Night Sweats with Aging Changes In The Heart And Blood Vessels?
- Flecainide Acetate and Firazyr drug interaction
- Will you have Tooth Infection with E-Mycin?
- Morphine Sulfate and Lansoprazole drug interaction
- Will you have Nail Disorder with Cytoxan?
- Will you have Pachymeningitis with Nifedipine?
- What to expect when you take Aggrenox and have Lymphoblastic Lymphoma?
- Will you have Peritonsillitis with Prednisone?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.