What to expect when you take Codeine sulfate and have Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid?
Do you take Codeine sulfate and have Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1,631 reports have been studied.
1,078 related reports were analyzed:
553 related reports were analyzed:
Do you take Codeine sulfate and have Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Codeine sulfate has active ingredients of codeine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Codeine sulfate 3,019 users)
anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid
Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid (thyroid cancer which has a very poor prognosis) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, high blood pressure, stroke (latest reports from 415 Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid patients).
Recent general studies
- Zyprexa and Protonix drug interaction - now
- Will you have Blurred Vision with Deltasone? - a second ago
- Will you have Hemoglobin with Presbyacusis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Singultus with Velcade? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiccups with Velcade? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - an hour ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Adderall 30, Kariva - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Prozac, Enskyce - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mobic, Meloxicam - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Mobic - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.