What to expect when you take Codeine sulfate and have Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid?
Do you take Codeine sulfate and have Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
1,631 reports have been studied.
1,078 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
553 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Codeine sulfate has active ingredients of codeine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Codeine sulfate 2,853 users)
anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid
Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid (thyroid cancer which has a very poor prognosis) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, high blood pressure, stroke (latest reports from 223 Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid patients).Codeine sulfate and Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Codeine Sulfate and have Anaplastic Carcinoma Of The Thyroid
- Support group for people who have Anaplastic Carcinoma Of The Thyroid
- Support group for people who take Codeine Sulfate
You may be interested in these posts
- Just started metformin 500gm xr. I have some insulin resistance and can't move stubborn middle weight and thighs. I eat GF free no processed foods. Am on some bio identical hormones dhea and progesterone for years of chronic fatigue. The only thing that gives me relief is to take a few...
- Hi, I am on 600mg of gabapentin 3 x a day and was wondering if i can take codeine posphate alongside it
- I have just begun taking 75-150MG Nuvigil daily for fatigue and exhaustion. I also have nerve damage in my foot and connective tissue in my knee from a work injury. I had taken the Nuvigil at around noon. A coworker that also has nerve damage in her back offered me a small dose of codeine...
- Will you have Rashes with Desowen?
- Will you have Salivary Gland Cancer with Acute Kidney Failure?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Tussionex Pennkinetic?
- Will you have Tarsal Tunnel Decompression with Hiatal Hernia?
- Will you have Weight Increased with Actoplus Met?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Desowen and have Rashes?
- Support group for people who have Acute Kidney Failure and Salivary Gland Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Tussionex Pennkinetic and have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Support group for people who have Hiatal Hernia and Tarsal Tunnel Decompression?
- Support group for people who take Actoplus Met and have Weight Increased?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.