What to expect when you take Depakote and have Pain - penis?
Do you take Depakote and have Pain - penis? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 41,209 users)
pain - penis
Pain - penis has been reported by people with erection problems, depression, schizophrenia, insomnia, bipolar disorder (latest reports from 2,914 Pain - penis patients).Depakote and Pain - penis
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Depakote and have Pain - Penis
- Support group for people who have Pain - Penis
- Support group for people who take Depakote
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had epilepsy since birth I am now 39 fixing to be 49 this year. I have been on Depakote ER for about 19 years. My doctor just added Aptiom as another epilepsy medication because I been having alot of complex partial, partial and focal onset Seizures.
- Hi I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 in which I get severe anxiety and panic attacks.. My Dr started me 3 days ago with Depakote 500mg he also gave me ativan to help with the anxiety. I have a constant fear of taking medications due to a malpractice in which I have dystonia. My neurologist...
- Hi my name is Cessi today I will start taking Depakote 500mg for 3 days and then the Dr will start me with 1000 mg.. I have bipolar 2 with anxiety panic attacks and depression I know all human bodies are different but how long can you feel the Depakote taking an effect. They had me on...
- Hi I'm a mother to a severely autistic son that just recently started getting tonic-clonic seizures. I had noticed strange things happening to him while on depakote and would like to talk about it.
- I have recently taken Depakote for the first time and it has been two weeks. For one or two days, I thought. maybe there was some small benefit and now I think not, and possibly the amt. of depression felt throughout the day/night has increased. I wake up pretty good, but shortly after...
- Colchicine and Myfortic drug interaction
- Will you have Abdominal Discomfort with Colonoscopy?
- Will you have Coagulopathy with Zosyn?
- Will you have Thyroxine Increased with Viagra?
- Will you have Lack Of Coordination with Imiquimod?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Colchicine and Myfortic
- Support group for people who have Colonoscopy and Abdominal Discomfort?
- Support group for people who take Zosyn and have Coagulopathy?
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Thyroxine Increased?
- Support group for people who take Imiquimod and have Lack Of Coordination?
Recent Care Guides
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.