What to expect when you take Echinacea and have Bipolar disorder?
Do you take Echinacea and have Bipolar disorder? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
161 reports have been studied.
111 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
50 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Echinacea and have Bipolar disorder:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Echinacea has active ingredients of echinacea. It is often used in immune response. (latest outcomes from Echinacea 1,030 users)
Bipolar disorder (mood disorder) has been reported by people with bipolar disorder, depression, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 76,500 Bipolar disorder patients).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ayano G, "Bipolar Disorders and Valproate: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Therapeutic Effects and Indications of Valproate: Review of Articles", Bipolar Disord, 2014 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hemiplegic Migraine with Amitriptyline Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Pain - Head with Perindopril Erbumine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Headaches with Perindopril Erbumine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Perindopril Erbumine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache with Perindopril Erbumine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid, Omeprazole - an hour ago
- Prediction of Piperine, Zoloft for a 24 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Fluvoxamine Maleate - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.