What to expect when you take Eldepryl and have Acute mi?
Do you take Eldepryl and have Acute mi? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
339 reports have been studied.
148 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
191 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Eldepryl and have Acute mi:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Eldepryl has active ingredients of selegiline hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Eldepryl 643 users)
Acute mi (heart attack) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 213,492 Acute mi patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Clots with Invanz? - now
- Adderall Xr 30 and Testosterone Cypionate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Gastroparesis with Calcium Carbonate? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Procardia Xl and Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Radial Pulse Abnormal with Anusol Hc? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Lexapro, Gabapentin - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Concerta - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Toprol-xl, Ativan, Norco for a 55 year old man - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.