What to expect when you take Elidel and have Testis cancer?
Do you take Elidel and have Testis cancer? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Elidel and have Testis cancer:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Elidel has active ingredients of pimecrolimus. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Elidel 3,483 users)
Testis cancer (testes cancer) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, schizophrenia, hair loss (latest reports from 1,353 Testis cancer patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haemodynamic Test Abnormal with Prevacid? - 2 seconds ago
- Articaine Hydrochloride With Epinephrine and Ubidecarenone drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration with Testosterone Cypionate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ddd with Testosterone Cypionate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Degenerative Disc Disease with Testosterone Cypionate? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Nexium 24hr, Prednisone, Amoxil - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Lysine, Prozac - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Olmesartan Medoxomil, Cetirizine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.