What to expect when you take Elidel and have Testis cancer?
Do you take Elidel and have Testis cancer? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Elidel has active ingredients of pimecrolimus. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Elidel 3,483 users)
Testis cancer (testes cancer) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, schizophrenia, hair loss (latest reports from 1,353 Testis cancer patients).Elidel and Testis cancer
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elidel and have Testis Cancer
- Support group for people who have Testis Cancer
- Support group for people who take Elidel
You may be interested in these posts
- How long can the discoloration caused by Elidel cream change back to normal?
- Hi, I'm new to these medications. Have any of you experienced any side effects and how many courses of prednisolone have you taken? Many thanks
- Hello. I've struggled with a keloid on my cartilage part of my ear. I spent thousands having it removed. It looked great for months. Then a separate doctor prescribed me Elidel for dermatitis after topical steroids failed to work. Within a week, my ear keloid has returned and I am severely upset.
- I woke this morning so dizzy I had to crawl on my hands and knees, could it really be the elides?
- Hey , Im 23 years old female and i have vitiligo for 2 years now , i have it on my left nipple (my whole nipple is white) ,little white patch on my right nipple and some spots on my legs (mostly left leg) . is it safe to use elidel on my nipples ?
- Strong-Scented Lettuce and Humulin 70/30 drug interaction
- Will you have Ultrasound Ovary Abnormal with Gastrografin?
- Will you have Jaw Osteitis with Ezetimibe?
- Turmeric and Vectibix drug interaction
- Telmisartan and Atrovent drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased with Ketamine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Sinus Bradycardia with Morphine Sulfate?
- What to expect when you take Sandostatin Lar and have Dementia?
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Ciprodex?
- Will you have Painful Urination with Ciprodex?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.