What to expect when you take Elidel and have Testis cancer?
Do you take Elidel and have Testis cancer? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
0 report has been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Elidel and have Testis cancer:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Elidel has active ingredients of pimecrolimus. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Elidel 3,537 users)
Testis cancer (testes cancer) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, schizophrenia, hair loss (latest reports from 1,390 Testis cancer patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) with Xifaxan? - now
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection - Complicated with Xifaxan? - now
- Will you have Pyelonephritis with Xifaxan? - now
- Will you have Complicated Urinary Tract Infection with Xifaxan? - now
- Will you have Infection - Kidney with Xifaxan? - now
- Welchol and Halotestin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Anisocytosis with Accutane? - 3 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Lyrica and Tizanidine Hydrochloride - 4 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Geodon drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy with Azithromycin? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 40 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Pregabalin, Imbruvica for a 76 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Entresto - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Vitamin D3, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Xiidra - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Vitamin D, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Nexplanon, Nitrofurantoin for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Meloxicam, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.