What to expect when you take Firmagon and have General ill feeling?
Do you take Firmagon and have General ill feeling? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
107 reports have been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
107 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Firmagon and have General ill feeling:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Firmagon has active ingredients of degarelix acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Firmagon 1,593 users)
general ill feeling
General ill feeling has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 293,378 General ill feeling patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Infection - Ear with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Will you have Ear Infection with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Will you have Richardson-Steele-Olszewski Syndrome with Amlodipine? - a second ago
- Will you have Jejunal Perforation with Invanz? - a second ago
- Will you have Otitis with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Zometa - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Benazepril Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Omeprazole - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Magnesium Citrate - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Atorvastatin Calcium - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Sudafed, Zyrtec - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.