What to expect when you take Firmagon and have Malaise?
Do you take Firmagon and have Malaise? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
107 reports have been studied.
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
107 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
- 5.61% for males aged 50 (±5) who take Firmagon
Firmagon has active ingredients of degarelix acetate. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Firmagon 1,119 users)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,581 Malaise patients).Firmagon and Malaise
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Firmagon and have Malaise
- Support group for people who have Malaise
- Support group for people who take Firmagon
You may be interested in these posts
- New here. Name John. Used Firmagon for 10 months, starting 2 months before proton radiation started for advanced, aggressive prostate plus lymph node cancer. Experienced all of the stated side effects, but the troublesome one was/is hot flashes. I stopped tracking when the number per day...
- New to this, not sure if this is my problem, but I'm at my wits' end.
- somewhat apprehensive about prostate cancer treatment. can comment more in time to come
- Would like info re: Firmagon and cardiovascular effects, i.e. heart attacks, arrhythmias, clots, etc.
- Hi I am David and have Ductal Prostate cancer that has spread to the bones. Since I took my second month injection I have had low grade fevor. After I took the 3rd month injection my fevor seems worse, so does my pain and I am totally weak and bedridden for the last two weeks. I can hardly...
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Anxiety?
- Will you have Obtundation with Cozaar?
- Will you have Non-Accidental Overdose with Benadryl?
- Will you have Dengue Fever with Amlodipine?
- Will you have Dyspepsia with Simvastatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Paraesthesia?
- Support group for people who take Cozaar and have Obtundation?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Non-Accidental Overdose?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine and have Dengue Fever?
- Support group for people who take Simvastatin and have Dyspepsia?
- What to expect when you have Anxiety and Paraesthesia?
- What to expect when you take Cozaar and have Obtundation?
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and have Non-Accidental Overdose?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine and have Dengue Fever?
- What to expect when you take Simvastatin and have Dyspepsia?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.