What to expect when you take Gaba and have Tendon pain?
Do you take Gaba and have Tendon pain? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
33 reports have been studied.
33 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Gaba has active ingredients of gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid). It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Gaba 149 users)
Tendon pain has been reported by people with urinary tract infection, sinusitis, bronchitis, high blood cholesterol, prostatitis (latest reports from 3,532 Tendon pain patients).Gaba and Tendon pain
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Gaba and have Tendon Pain
- Support group for people who have Tendon Pain
- Support group for people who take Gaba
You may be interested in these posts
- is it safe to take tramadol and gaba?
- Hi, this is my first day taking gaba. I feel nice and calm without having to take the usual Lumiday, which is much more expensive Hiwever, Ive been soo tired and sleepy all day and getting nithing done tonite I do have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrime. Im hoping that this can gelp...
- I have been on Xarelto for two years . Since then I have been having joint pain, now my low back, X-ray confirmed, has considerably degenerated. I have had no ct scan etc. Cardiologist dismissed idea of Xarelto causing joint pain. I am in such pain I was considering trying GABA as well, I also...
- Hi everyone, Has anyone taken Latuda and GABA before? If so, how did this work out for y ou. Were there any side effects? thanks dm
- New here Just want to see reports of taking Latuda and Gaba
- Will you have Nosebleed with Nuvigil?
- Will you have Weight Loss with Potassium Gluconate?
- Will you have Ileitis with Tick Bite?
- Will you have Dystonia with Xeloda?
- Will you have Fatigue with Vitamin E?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nuvigil and have Nosebleed?
- Support group for people who take Potassium Gluconate and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who have Tick Bite and Ileitis?
- Support group for people who take Xeloda and have Dystonia?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin E and have Fatigue?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.