What to expect when you take Gaba and have Tendon pain?
Do you take Gaba and have Tendon pain? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
33 reports have been studied.
33 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Gaba and have Tendon pain:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Gaba has active ingredients of gaba (gamma - aminobutyric acid). It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Gaba 194 users)
Tendon pain has been reported by people with urinary tract infection, sinusitis, prostatitis, pneumonia, bronchitis (latest reports from 4,331 Tendon pain patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hiccups with Quit Smoking? - now
- Will you have Cardio-Respiratory Arrest with Divalproex Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Pregnancy with Motrin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Myopathy with Morphine? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Family Planning And Contraception with Motrin? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Adderall 30, Kariva - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Prozac, Enskyce - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mobic, Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Mobic - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.