What to expect when you take Haldol and have Generalised anxiety disorder?
Do you take Haldol and have Generalised anxiety disorder? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3,531 reports have been studied.
1,714 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
1,817 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Haldol and have Generalised anxiety disorder:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Haldol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Haldol 18,078 users)
generalised anxiety disorder
Generalised anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 21,166 Generalised anxiety disorder patients).
Recent general studies
- Opdivo and Bactocill drug interaction - now
- Tysabri and Eastern Fir drug interaction - now
- Prolia and Xermelo drug interaction - now
- Keflex and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Malignancy with Plaquenil? - a second ago
- Theophylline and Icwayiba drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Epipen and Quassia drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Vesicare and Abies Gmelinii drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Colchicine and Zopiclone drug interactions for men aged 50-59 - 4 seconds ago
- Acarbose and Abitrexate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.