What to expect when you take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Feeling hot?
Do you take Hydroxyzine pamoate and have Feeling hot? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
535 reports have been studied.
337 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
198 related reports were analyzed:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine pamoate 1,758 users)
Feeling hot has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 35,132 Feeling hot patients).Hydroxyzine pamoate and Feeling hot
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate and have Feeling Hot
- Support group for people who have Feeling Hot
- Support group for people who take Hydroxyzine Pamoate
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi I have had a false possitive drug screen I take hydroxyzine and it came back as Hydromorphone I guess that is Dilaudid pain medication which I don't take and now they what me to sign over my rights to my children because of it I need advice and help getting,to the bottom of why I have failed...
- Looking for input on Latuda Hydroxyzine interations. My son has recently experienced increased agitation and confusion. Has been taking Latuda for a few months. The hydroxyzine is recent. ty
- I feel so embarrassed with the amount of hot sweats that I get. Sometimes worse than others. I get them a lot at work, especially on my injection day for methotrexate. I can get so panicky too. It doesn't help having to deal with the public. Will it ease over time?
- I only take one a day at bedtime but also tramadol 5 mg. Never had problems until they added this.
- I wish "hot flashes" were List as a side effect for Hydroxyzine Pam! I am a 56 yr old female going through menapause and dealing with hot and cold flashes🙄 I noticed my hot flashes getting worse when I started taking this medication at bedtime to help me sleep! My sleep became worse and so did...
- Will you have Cystic Acne with Entocort Ec?
- Will you have Insomnia Concerns with Clopidogrel?
- Will you have Red Face with Loraz?
- Will you have Blushing with Tenex?
- Will you have Confusion with Visicol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Entocort Ec and have Cystic Acne?
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Insomnia Concerns?
- Support group for people who take Loraz and have Red Face?
- Support group for people who take Tenex and have Blushing?
- Support group for people who take Visicol and have Confusion?
Recent Care Guides
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.