What to expect when you take Implanon and have Warm type haemolytic anaemia?
Do you take Implanon and have Warm type haemolytic anaemia? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
53 reports have been studied.
53 related reports were analyzed:
Most common co-existing conditions:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Implanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Implanon 10,508 users)
warm type haemolytic anaemia
Warm type haemolytic anaemia (red cell destruction due to warm antibody self defence) has been reported by people with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, musculoskeletal pain, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, acne (latest reports from 108 Warm type haemolytic anaemia patients).Implanon and Warm type haemolytic anaemia
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Implanon and have Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia
- Support group for people who have Warm Type Haemolytic Anaemia
- Support group for people who take Implanon
You may be interested in these posts
- Ive been on implanon for 18months now and it's really does brings a bunch of changes physically and emotionally. I gained so much weighth, melasma and acnes. My mood swing changes. Always irritable, experiencing headaches, nausea, chestpain, backpain and worst is anxiety! Now im planning to have...
- Am lizzie 35 been getting buzzing in my ear for a year now got implant in my arm and the buzzing in my ear is the same side has my arm been given nosel spary to put up my nose it’s not helping
- I have rapid heart beat just one year to end my due date.
- Hello I am on Implanon and I’m noticing some discoloration. Is this something that will continue. I’ve been on for a year and a half now.
- Hi please will like to know whether the high blood pressure will come to normal after removal or unless anti hypertensive drug is given.
- Will you have Macular Hole with Prograf?
- Will you have Bone Marrow Failure with Arava?
- Mirtazapine and Tall Buttercup drug interaction
- Mirtazapine and Tabebuia Heptaphylla drug interaction
- Will you have Facial Pain with Epipen?
- Will you have Neck Pain with Janumet?
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Janumet?
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Janumet?
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Janumet?
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Janumet?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.