What to expect when you take Kuvan and have Dehydration?
Do you take Kuvan and have Dehydration? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
30 reports have been studied.
30 related reports were analyzed:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Kuvan has active ingredients of sapropterin dihydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Kuvan 2,082 users)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 101,402 Dehydration patients).Kuvan and Dehydration
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Kuvan and have Dehydration
- Support group for people who have Dehydration
- Support group for people who take Kuvan
You may be interested in these posts
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago heart surgery. 3 months ago broke my hip. I take it only to sleep But recently since my other problems experiencing Dehydration I take 2 to 3 tables a night. Just wondering if i was...
- I have been on Repatha for 12 weeks. Not feeling great but not sure if it is Repatha or my auto immune diseases. I seem to be fighting dehydration.
- I play tennis and it's become a real problem. If I take my med in the morning and get onto the court in the heat -- good chance I'll get dizzy and not be able to finish the game! Anyone try playing sports on this med?
- I have had 3 incidents of anaphylaxis within 1 year, , the worst case was 1-2 hours a violent stomach virus with vomiting and diarrhea.
- I'm a caregiver to someone who is taking lamictil
- Will you have Keratoacanthoma with Levaquin?
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Dexilant?
- Dilaudid and Halcion drug interaction
- Will you have Anaemia with Taste - Impaired?
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Prinivil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Keratoacanthoma?
- Support group for people who take Dexilant and have Nausea And Vomiting?
- Support group for people who take Dilaudid and Halcion
- Support group for people who have Taste - Impaired and Anaemia?
- Support group for people who take Prinivil and have Gastric Ulcer?
Recent Care Guides
- Medlife (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.