What to expect when you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema?
Do you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
299 reports have been studied.
299 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Levora 0.15/30-21 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Levora 0.15/30-21 144 users)
Pharyngeal oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 16,517 Pharyngeal oedema patients).Levora 0.15/30-21 and Pharyngeal oedema
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal Oedema
- Support group for people who have Pharyngeal Oedema
- Support group for people who take Levora 0.15/30-21
- Will you have Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Metronidazole?
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Luxiq?
- Will you have Uric Acid with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer - Peptic with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric with Luxiq?
- Will you have Ulcer with Luxiq?
- Will you have Stomach Ulcer with Luxiq?
- Will you have Stomach Acid Test with Luxiq?
- Will you have Peptic Disease with Luxiq?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.