What to expect when you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema?
Do you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
299 reports have been studied.
299 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Levora 0.15/30-21 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Levora 0.15/30-21 144 users)
Pharyngeal oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 16,517 Pharyngeal oedema patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Back Injury with Nuedexta? - a second ago
- Colchicine and Eligard drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Synovial Sarcoma with Maxzide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Indomethacin Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Indomethacin Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Mobic - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Bacillus Probiotics, Vyvanse, Neurontin - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.