What to expect when you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema?
Do you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
299 reports have been studied.
299 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
0 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Do you take Levora 0.15/30-21 and have Pharyngeal oedema:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Levora 0.15/30-21 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; levonorgestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Levora 0.15/30-21 144 users)
Pharyngeal oedema (abnormal accumulation of fluid in the cavities and intercellular spaces of the pharyngeal) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 17,057 Pharyngeal oedema patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Decubitus Ulcer with Norvasc? - a second ago
- What to expect when you have Diabetes and Purpura? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bedsore with Norvasc? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pressure Ulcer with Norvasc? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratitis Fungal with Metformin? - 3 seconds ago
- Clofarabine and Etoposide drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Amiodarone Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Isordil and have Pseudolymphoma? - 9 seconds ago
- Captopril and Xianxao drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Oracea and Abreva drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Dulcolax, Zofran Odt - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Norco - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 18 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.