What to expect when you take Librium and have Diplopia?
Do you take Librium and have Diplopia? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
682 reports have been studied.
365 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
317 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Do you take Librium and have Diplopia:
- To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
Librium has active ingredients of chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Librium 2,139 users)
Diplopia (double vision) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 20,438 Diplopia patients).
Recent general studies
- Will you have Metastatic Uterine Cancer with Carbamazepine? - a second ago
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Decreased with Arimidex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Erosion with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 3 seconds ago
- Olive Leaf and Prevacid Naprapac 250 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tmj Disorders with Mirapex? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Trileptal, Seroquel Xr, Effexor Xr - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Methadone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Pristiq - 49 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.