What to expect when you take Librium and have Diplopia?
Do you take Librium and have Diplopia? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
682 reports have been studied.
365 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
317 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Librium has active ingredients of chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Librium 2,022 users)
Diplopia (double vision) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 18,354 Diplopia patients).Librium and Diplopia
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Librium and have Diplopia
- Support group for people who have Diplopia
- Support group for people who take Librium
You may be interested in these posts
- I am on Opdivo for kidney cancer. I have one kidney. I have taken simvastain intermittently. I took it one time before my cancer treatment and had sever double vision issues for 2 says.
- Larry Been having dizzy spell's ! Monday started having double vision . Had a CT scan done Monday night at the emergency room . Went to my eye doctor Wednesday afternoon did not see anything that would cause double vision ! So my family doctor Tuesday and he told me to cut back on the...
- Hello My name is Beverly I took xarelto for 4 days now with vision issues: double vision and blurred vision.
- Hi, I'm Susan. I have been experiencing double vision for the last 3 wks. No know cause. I've had an 3 days in the hospital, an MRI, MRV, MRA, cat scan, blood work for different possibilities, been to my eye specialist , and see another one on Monday. Anyone else?
- Hi I'm Kev,We were holiday in India October 2015 when I got bitten don't know what by one ear cleared up and the left one didn't we got back to England got home then went back to work for a week but my left ear just got worse so my wife took me to the out of hours doctors while sitting there...
- Will you have Keratoacanthoma with Levaquin?
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Dexilant?
- Dilaudid and Halcion drug interaction
- Will you have Anaemia with Taste - Impaired?
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Prinivil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Keratoacanthoma?
- Support group for people who take Dexilant and have Nausea And Vomiting?
- Support group for people who take Dilaudid and Halcion
- Support group for people who have Taste - Impaired and Anaemia?
- Support group for people who take Prinivil and have Gastric Ulcer?
Recent Care Guides
- Medlife (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.