What to expect when you take Lisinopril and have Blood calcium decreased?
Do you take Lisinopril and have Blood calcium decreased? Find out below what new side effects and undetected conditions people who are 50-59 years old may have. This prediction is created after we perform predictive analysis on health care big data. It will be updated regularly.
To personalize this prediction to you, including to your gender, age, personal and family history, and more: Click here
41,271 reports have been studied.
20,942 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
- 5.72% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Lisinopril
- 6.76% for females aged 50 (±5) who take Lisinopril
20,329 related reports were analyzed:
Most common symptoms:
Most common co-existing conditions:
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 190,081 users)
blood calcium decreased
Blood calcium decreased has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, pain, depression (latest reports from 8,277 Blood calcium decreased patients).Lisinopril and Blood calcium decreased
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljević Vukojević D, Stojković Filipović J, Sjerobabin M, Vuković J, Vesić S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Blood Calcium Decreased
- Support group for people who have Blood Calcium Decreased
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril
Can you answer these questions
- Hallucinations. Could D mannose be causing the visual hallucinations?
- My 14year old son is on lisinopril he had key hole surgery to have a stint fitted in his artery when he was 1year old and the stint popped out and was lyin in the main heart artery and was causing him high blood pressure he got another stint fitted last year and his cardiologist hoped it would...
- I've been taking Lisinopril 20 mg for about two months. The past month I did start getting the dry cough (which I expected), but now I feel like my voice has changed. I'm 42 and sing often. All of a sudden I can't hit the notes on songs I have sang forever. Just wondering if anyone else has...
- Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a...
- I have wrinkled badly in the year I've been taking 20mg lisonopril daily. Has anyone found anything that reduces them?
You may be interested in these posts
- I am very low on vitamin D and have been taking Lisinopril for ten years. Hopefully, you can help me learn what I must do to improve this condition.
- When my blood pressure gets too low (like today it was 86/53) and I go outside and look at something white - like a cloud or a white colored building - it actually hurts my eyes.
- After taking lisinopril for a few dats I started having tachycardia
- My fiance is a 35 yr old black male. He has been on and off Lisinopril for 10+ years, Consistently for the past 2 years. He has been sick on and off, many times calling ambulance bc he felt he was having a heart attack or couldn't breathe. Also has servere pulsating on the right side of his...
- Can lisinopril be causing my vertigo?
- Will you have Orgasm Abnormal with Atenolol?
- Will you have Pruritus with Neuropathy - Peripheral?
- Will you have Itchiness with Neuropathy - Peripheral?
- Will you have Itching with Neuropathy - Peripheral?
- Will you have Urticaria with Insulinoma?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and have Orgasm Abnormal?
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Pruritus?
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Itchiness?
- Support group for people who have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Itching?
- Support group for people who have Insulinoma and Urticaria?
- What to expect when you take Atenolol and have Orgasm Abnormal?
- What to expect when you have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Pruritus?
- What to expect when you have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Itchiness?
- What to expect when you have Neuropathy - Peripheral and Itching?
- What to expect when you have Insulinoma and Urticaria?
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Afinitor
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Potassium, Calan, Escitalopram, Lexapro, Valsartan
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lasix
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Dyazide
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Xenical, Lexapro
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on ePatient.care is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the ePatient.care site and its content is at your own risk.